2018 FMEA Professional Development Conference January 10-13, 2018
SIGN UP HERE: Booth Reservation and Management System
- Login with the username and password you chose last year, or Click "CREATE ACCOUNT" if it's your first time with us
- Then follow the instructions to create a new order for "FMEA Exhibits"
- Pay deposit and/or balance on-line
- Print contract and invoice/statement
- Enter information needed for name badges
- Enter Program Information
- Advertising for the Conference Program, Florida Music Director Magazine, and web banner ads can also be purchased using this system.
Exhibitor Information Packet (NOTE: This is the 2017 Packet. The 2018 packet will be available soon)
- Welcome letter, general information
- Hotel Reservation Form
- MUST READ - Rules, Regulations, Deadlines -includes info on ordering carpet, furniture, power, etc.
- General Information & Regulations for Exhibitors
- Food & Beverage Sampling Request Form - Required if you are distributing samples of food or beverage products
- Wi-Fi Information Guide
- Notice regarding Hotel Scams
- Brede/Allied Online Service Manual - for ordering carpet, additional chairs, furniture, etc.
- Tampa Convention Center Forms - for ordering Electrical, Internet, Telephone, plumbing, etc.
Lead Retrieval Scanner Rental
- Scanners read bar-codes on attendee name badges
- Contact information stored electronically to a secure database and viewable in real-time.
- Name, School/Workplace, Position, Address, Phone, E-mail
- For students, their School, All-State Ensemble, and Instrument is included
- iOS and Android Software-Only option allows you to use your own iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android device for a lower price than renting a device.
- Someone from SmartSource Rentals may contact you in regards to renting lead retrieval equipment. This is the only third-party company that has permission to contact you on behalf of FMEA in regards to lead retrieval services.